The Shopkeeper

"Boujour! I have a peculiar love addiction for accessories, each are named in my thoughts and they gives me the drive to create my own place to share my humble creations oozing out from here onwards and found treasures from other places."

Bijoux

Link Me!

Mellilot's Shop Link

Handmade Supporter

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org  

Visitors

La Vie En Rose


inspiration photo source from mywedding.com 

La Vie En Rose means life in pink or also means sweet life 
Gives me some ideas in creating Lucid & Belle, something sweet & simple..

..................................................
They are made from linen strings, resins, wooden beads
 and ends with a slip knot.
Perfect for summer/spring wear!



..................................................

RM 10.00 each
Make them unseperable at RM 18.00/pair

Lucid (Cream) Available
Belle (Peach) Available


Slip knots are adjustable
 Maximum length of the necklace is approximately 29cm (Matinee)
(from the slip knot to the pendant)
Can be adjusted to become a choker as well.

..................................................